Donate and win a luxury weekend
All donations of NZD$60 and over made between 10th July and 24th August at midnight will automatically be in the draw for an opportunity to win.
The package includes the following for a winner and a plus one
- 3 nights of top-quality accommodation at the Novotel Lakeside, Queenstown – breakfast included!
- On Saturday, warm up your game with a round of golf at the Arrowtown Golf Course followed by a lazy lunch at the club house.
- Kick back and enjoy some great food and greater yarns over dinner at Botswana Butchery on Saturday night hosted by the man himself, Izzy Dagg.
- Enjoy your Sunday on the green with Izzy Dagg at the prestigious Millbrook Golf Course followed by lunch at the club.
- A $500 travel voucher per person to put toward your flights within New Zealand only and hotel transfers.
Not a keen golfer? No worries, the non-golfers option allows winners to take part this and still enjoy all that Queenstown has to offer including:
- Take a legendary tour in style as you travel through picturesque Glenorchy and see secret spots only the locals can show you.
- On Sunday while the golfers are on the green, head out and sample some of New Zealand’s finest wines in the country’s largest wine cave.
Every $60 donation amount secures one entry into the prize draw. E.g. a $120 donation secures two entries.
Any flight and travel costs over and above the value of the $500 per person travel voucher is the responsibility of the travellers
Any unused funds from the $500 per person travel voucher is not transferable for cash.
The winner will be notified via email and must make contact with the event organisers All Black Tours by 27th August to confirm arrangements.
The winner has the right to transfer the package to a nominated person of their choice. Any cost occurred from doing this are at the travellers expense.
Due to the New Zealand boarder restrictions only people living in New Zealand at the time of the draw are eligible to be included in the draw.
This is an exclusive offer made available by All Blacks Tours.