We can’t wait to see you at the 2019 Step Up Sky Tower Stair Challenge! Before you sign up, please read over and follow the steps and information below.
Steps to register
- If you signing up a team – pre-register your team – Call or email us at Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand to have your company/organisation added to the approved team list. It’s important that you do this before starting the sign up process as you won’t be able to proceed if your company/organisation is not on the list.
- Appoint a ‘team captain’ – This person will register your team on the event website and set up your team fundraising page. See below for the information required for registration.
- Sign up your team – Make sure you sign up as soon as possible to secure your place. The details for the teams of 3 and 5 must be entered to complete your registration. If your company, organisation or community group would like to register more than two teams, please email us.
- Get your online fundraising page set up – Once you have registered your team(s) on the website, set up your team fundraising page and encourage all team members to log in and personalise their page.
- Get started! – Check out our training and fundraising tips for helpful ideas to reach your fitness and fundraising goals!
What you’ll need
- Full contact details for all team members (3 or 5 depending how many you are signing up) including emergency contact information
- A clear, head and shoulders-only photo of each team member – this is for their official race ID (please no group shots, sunglasses or hats. A passport photo is ideal!)
- Registration fee is $60 for individuals, $180 team of 3 and $300 team of 5, this can be paid by credit or debit card only. Please note, the registration fee is non-refundable.
- Please include your company/organisation name in the ‘Team Name’ field as this is what will show on the leaderboard.
Who can take part?
- A business team or community group may enter.
- All team members must be 18 years and over.
- The fundraising target is $1103 for individuals – just $1 a step!$3309 for team of 3 and $5515 team of 5. All participants entering the event must accept a waiver committing to their best endeavour to achieve this target. Teams that do not make a demonstrable effort may not be allowed to run on the day, as low fundraising will mean a cost to our organisation.