Our team will look after processing your registration for you, but we will still need additional details from you.
So all you need to do is answer the phone when we call, and we’ll take care of the rest!
What we need from you
In order to complete the registration for your team, the details we need from you are:
- Team Captain
The first person you sign up for the team will become the Team Captain – make sure you let us know who that will be
- Contact Details
For all team members (3 or 5 depending on how many you are signing up)
Mobile/DOB/Address/Email/T-Shirt Size/Emergency Contact
- Head Shot
A clear, head and shoulders-only photo of each team member – this is for their official race ID (please no group shots, sunglasses or hats. A passport photo is ideal!)
- Team Name
The more creative, the better!
Credit or debit card details to pay the registration fee – $60 for individual, $180 for a team of 3 and $300 for a team of 5.
Please note, the registration fee is non-refundable.
Who can take part?
- A business team, community group, sports team or any individual (limited places available).
- All team members must be 18 years and over.
- The fundraising target is $1103 for individuals – just $1 a step! $3309 for teams of 3 and $5515 for teams of 5. All participants entering the event must accept a waiver committing to their best endeavor to achieve this target. Teams that do not make a demonstrable effort may not be allowed to run on the day, as low fundraising will mean a cost to our organisation.
What else do you need to know?
- Step Up Sky Tower Stair Challenge is taking place Friday 9th August
- Registration will start at approximately 1pm on the day, but all participants will be notified the time that they need to be there, as the event has different start times throughout the afternoon
- There is a prize-giving after the event, from 6pm, and we would love you to stick around if you can! There will be a drink on us and nibbles!